Growing mutual respect in the workplace
Specializing in providing organizations with a fun and interactive session promoting mutual respect in the workplace. Ideal for lunch and learn sessions and for all levels within an organization. Improves communications with individuals and teams through understanding of diversity and natural preferences. Bridges the communication gap leading to improved efficiencies and productivity.
- Corporate lunch and learns
- Executive teams seeking stronger communication
- Leadership focus on improvement to leverage strengths
- Teams in conflict or needing improvements in results
- Boards focused on working effectively together
- Individuals looking to refine preferences
- People seeking changes or new careers
- Individual goal development
Offering a range of consultancy engagements that cover the following areas:
- Corporate lunch and learn sessions
- Team conflict management
- Management development and executive coaching
- Individual job search
Corporate Lunch and Learn Sessions
Interactive sessions for organizations to promote mutual respect in the workplace through an understanding of preferences, decision making styles, communication techniques. This is the most popular lunch and learn with dramatic team results.
Team Conflict Management
Using MBTI as a popular training tool to reduce team conflict management and performance improvement through the understanding of type feedback about themselves and others on the team.
Management Development/Executive Coaching
Individual or small group coaching using these type preferences to better understand the work culture, your participation in teams, develop new skills. When you understand your type preferences, you can approach your own work in a manner that best suits your style, including: how you manage your time, problem solving, best approaches for decision making, and dealing with stress.
Assisting individuals or groups with career planning at every stage: from your choices of subjects and majors in school to choosing your first career, to advancing in your organization or changing careers later in life. A practical tool for investigating what works for you, then looking for and recognizing work that satisfies your preferences.
Benefit for clients:
- Assisting HR in providing services to leaving employees
- Increased self awareness and understanding of individual personality preferences
- Explore strengths and pitfalls of each personality dimension
- Understand the dynamics of personality types for improving communication and reducing conflict
- Realizing the impact and potential of personality types on leadership style
- Develop stronger more synergistic and productive teams
- Become more effective and efficient as individuals and organizations in achieving your goals